Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Psalm of Thanks...

 My Psalm of Thanks...01/01/12 00:44
When I felt like I couldn't go any further, You took my hand and led me on. When I didn't know what to do,  You put it in my heart and got me through - the sad times, the rough paths, the sense of dispair - it was You that got me to the other side of those feelings (love).
I know I can't do this alone - this life I'm livin'; the life You gave me...I know I can't do this alone.
You said You would never leave me nor forsaken me as long as I trust and believe that You are the Great I Am.
I trust!
I believe!
I know!
I am Your living testimony!
I humble myself in Your glorious presence. I thank You with all that I am and all that I do for you continuously guide me through what I consider my stormy times and my sunny days.
I am nothing without you....

No comments:

Post a Comment