Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 8: Baby, Its Cold Outside...

Last Monday (12-26) as I sat on my couch watching TV, my child took a picture of me...it was hideous. I had kept saying in 2012, I am going to lose weight.  Well, when I saw that pic, I decided I could not wait until the new year...It was time.  I asked her not to take anymore pictures of me b/c I did not like the way I looked and asked her to help me in this journey...Her name is MOTIVATION.

So, Day 1 (12-27): I worked out alone at 4:30am in the complex gym...nothing big - 30 min cardio on the elliptical.

Day 2 (12-28): My MOTIVATION took her new name to heart.  My MOTIVATION woke me up at 4:07; my MOTIVATION walked briskly with me to the gym; my MOTIVATION started when I started; my MOTIVATION gave out while I still had 13 mins left on the elliptical...I love my MOTIVATION

Day 3 (12-28): My MOTIVATION wasn't feelin' it so I went it alone...YAY me!!!

Skip forward to Day 8 (01-02): My MOTIVATION isn't feelin' well so I went it alone. It was 26 degrees outside and somehow I made it into the gym...ok, so I drove but I made it...I'm willing to spend that $1.00 in gas instead of burning those 75 calories...I'll drink more water today...Have a great day everybody!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment