Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Its About To Be On

Well...its been a minute...I had a not-so mild case of bronchitis...its kinda hard to exercise when you can't breathe.  BUT!!!! Its about to be on...my friend, Alo, will start the boxing class tomorrow evening..we are gonna do it twice a week...the other days, I have to do cardio.  I can do this...You can do this...We can do this. We have to...our bodies are God's temples. We can't mistreat or misuse His temples...

Let's get ready for a wild ride...Alo has already said he is trying to hurt me - no pain, no gain...I had to remind him that if he hurts me then I can't work...that means it all falls on him....


Let's have a great day and make it do what it do....

Random thought: do something nice for someone else - an unexpected blessing for them.  Do it from your heart; don't wait for or expect a "thank you"...

No comments:

Post a Comment